16 May 2011

bloggity blog blog

A blog, really?  I want to say it like Charlie Runkle, with one hand over his mouth: blaaawwg.  But I’m kind of in process with this whole creating-a-business thing, and there are ideas I’m feeling compelled to share.  Questions I’d like to ask.  Parts of the process that would better evolve outside of my head and in conversation with clients, friends, and other bodyworkers and like-minded individuals...

My intention is to be a self-employed healer.  Full time.  My dream is to have flexible and creative hours and to grow and learn and create (co-create?) a form of therapy that is truly my own, using Swedish massage as a strong and structured foundation.  I am drawn to many disciplines and it feels like a natural progression to incorporate things like psychology and energy work and psychic sense, meditation, movement, and music into my practice...  Healing Arts.  Yes.

I think of JHA in the future, and I wonder.

Where will I be, physically, psychologically, emotionally, financially? What will my practice look like? Sound like?  Feel like?  How will I explore and expand my work to involve more than muscular manipulation and orthopedic aid?  So curious. The challenge at this early stage has been surrender, trusting that somehow the clarity, the clients, the abundance will come. That, despite fears and old patterns, that feeling of groundlessness, I am right where I should be. Right where I am needed.  Right where I am.

All is well.  Right?  Eek.

J

--------
I beg you...to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language.  Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them.  And the point is, to live everything.  Live the questions now.  Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer...  -- Rainer Maria Rilke
--------
All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.  -- Julian of Norwich

No comments:

Post a Comment